Monday, March 2, 2009

finally got time to blog !!

ha finally i got tis pic.....! my classmate ha ...but v hv 2 session lar ..!!!tis is morning session d ha !! aizz no more drama le ...!!!!miss it so much !!!..ha every1 got different costume d !!! . do u all c d old witch ?? ..which covering d big dark green cloth haha !!!...wah tat day she damn geng ...so scary !!!hatis is my group members ....! v r breifing our story !!
haha ..he is kiat hui ..my classmate ha ...damn love tis costume hah ....suit him izit hah ...!!!
tat day he is playing d character of leader's wife ha ...funny funny .!!! nw every1 call him liang lui d ha !! he is from terengganu !
ha tis is my latest assg '2 point perspective bangalore'!! done 2day (2.3.09). i use jor whole day time lo aizz so tired ..yesterday do until 5 am ..ha ...act tis is not d final project lo ..i hv 1 more assg ..onli cums to final lo aizz ..! hope i can get good marks in tis sub ..!! comment plz ha !!
u wish to stay inside d banglore ha ..!

7 comments:

lovefud said...

err...tat day those pic tat u send to me..i cnt open...=="
Hwr...the drama quite syok la..mis hor..
N..my acting SCARY meh??chew~~people so sweet wat~haha...

Iron said...

My fren was praising u about ur bangalore!
IS it tat 1 is our new house?muahahhaha~
However la, U r strong in this course ya, stay it~
I'll always visit to ur blog info..keep update then!and miss ya~~

teikmun said...

ha yah lar
damn scary lar ..yayaya...is sweet d hah ....
-.-!!!

teikmun said...

ha thanks sweet yan n also ur fren ha ....!!
u show it to ur fren r ??haha !! erm is ok onli lar ..my class many ppl better den me lo aiz ha !!! ha ya ..i will always update d lar ..mayb 1 week twice lar !

lovefud said...

haha~wei..
why u put tis song~
make me flash bck bout tat day...u n jhui..
OMG~feel wana vomit...haha..
btw u r strong in drama so la...
kep blog up la..

teikmun said...

walao
zha dou lo hah ...
i love tis song vry much lo haha !!!!!
got meh ...got strong meh ...
i vry cha siew d lo ...
reali ??haha
thanks so much !

lovefud said...

haha~ya..tis song realy veri nice~