Thursday, August 26, 2010

Finally ..I'm Bak

Wuhuuu ...

Finally I'm bak ..
Finally my sem end ...
i got no time to blog ...haha ..
playing games, JOEVY, Shopping, King Scout, Animation
tats wat i spend my time in this sem hahaha ...

what i wish to do in this holiday ...
of course is animation..yeahh ..
juz finish my acting lips sync animation ....
it was harddd .......ITS SO BADDDDD!!!!
haha ...tat's my dialogue ..
i had repeat n repeat a thousand timesss ...
hmm ...the out come ...
sum1 tell me tat ...ur acting animation stil looks float ..
i was quiet upset ...n ...sad..juz like cutting my heart ..
cause i put alot of time n effort on it ....
but after awhile ...i tell myself ..
i ned to do better n better so tat no ppl will comment like tis ..
so i appreciate the comment tat ..the''sum1'' giv me ..thanks.

so this holiday hope i can finish a new animation
walk cycle hehe ...

ohyah ...before the lips sync animation
we hav 1 more animtion ....it's FLOUR SACK .,.wuhuu ...
seriously, i love this alot ...
hav a look .and comment plz
hehe ..
all done in ...
maya2010
Adobe after effect cs4

0 comments: