Thursday, May 21, 2009

My latest photo in the long sem break


my buddies

yau n me haha..singing k at kbox

ke wei n me ..at greentown kopitiam..ha juz vry best fren


my sis capture me ..while i'm teaching my another sis mathematics..aiyo

yeah...eating at 2+1 steamboat.....ke wei ...n koh wei heng


..my singing fren ..adrain ...so childish

cool man ..at ipoh meru valley club

tis is my cool pic ..take by ..wei heng ha ..pro man .!!juz finsh cut my hair again ..'d 2nd time in tis holiday

ha my mum room ...i wear tis shirt in d 1st time i step on the stage'2006'..bought by my ex gf..haha..juz try n c still can wear anot

hmm..after cut my hair 'd 1st time in tis holiday'wow..while waiting my mum

yeah ..tis time i treat bak my best fren jia hui .....BLACK CANYON COFFE..ha draw thier tissue !
tat me ....latest teik hah
hey lam kah yee....at greentown kopitiam ..another vry good fren

0 comments: