Thursday, May 28, 2009

1 week gone...!

ytd din slp again...every weeks hv 2d animation class d ...must no ned slp aizz.....! ytd start do d 2d animation v my brand new 'light box'(rm95..)..walao spend a lot in my study aizz!!..so i start at 9pm till morning 9am..wahhh.! i draw 108 piece..n get 8 sec 2d animation walaoe ...! but d result..i love it so much..my drawing are moving ..wahaha.so cool !..so must apreciate all d 2d animator who makes alot of 2d anime..or cartoon for us ..it's reali hard job . it reali draw in frame by frame.cool! And i know i will go in tis industry..ADD OIL YA TEIK ..hehe!!..and tis is my 8sec 2d animation !

ytd done few piece of marker rendering ....aizz 4gt to take pic agian ...!
Tis few week reali reali bz....bz until my clothe washed ad..but ned wait 3 days after..i onli got time to hang it ...aizz...
PEOPLE WHO TAKE ANIMATION ..IS LIKE TAT D !!

0 comments: