Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'M NOT GAY !!!

Yeah。。finally i done my 3 robot design ..it reali took me alot of time..! last ytd(monday) i slp 4 hour ! den nxt day(tuesday) i tot i can slp at afternoon den continue my robot design at nite ...!! but my fren find me for helping his project ..at afternoon ! His project is photo shooting ! so he call me to become his model .............SHOT SHOT SHOT ! 3 hour gone ! my slping time gone !!aizz but nvm lar ...good fren mah..help him lo ..ha later upload all d photo hehe ! til nite....i ad beh tahan!! my eyes getting small ..but my 3 robot still haven done ..! finally 6 am my 2 robot done ! So tis is my life ....aizz..!...tis is my 3 robot designTis d 1st robot i design..used almost 3 hour to design n construct it...STRENGH robotand tis is my 2nd design..took me 2 n a half hour hah...until d leg dn knw how to draw ad!..ASSASIN ROBOT!n tis is d last design ..tat i done in college at tis morning ! ha
my lecturer like tis most and he choose it..so i ned to further design base on tis shape!
2dy is so happy , when d lecturer saw my design , he said' woow...u are potential , i love it '
hahah vry surprise n happy tat he aprrove n love my design...i know tis is juz a starting point...so i will jia you d ...!!!!!TEIK JIA YOU!!

Hey!! n tis is my previous assg.! Assg title ' machanism'
hope can get good marks!


erm yah 1 thing tat i reali wanna say!!My face reali look so gay ???? y all d gay ppl always cum after me ! aizz......I'M NOT GAY !! I LOVE GAL!!!...I'M NOT INTEREST ON IT !!!! THANK YOU !!!

4 comments:

Py poin. said...

hey...i perfer the 3rd 1 too,damn cool! the 2nd too!! tis 1st 1 look abit normal...but u really very geng ler!!! next time 3rd year...if i take advenced in 3D,u must be my sifu!! =) gambateh~~~ MM best,DG best!

teikmun said...

yo..poh ying ..thax alot ya !!wah ...i also haven touc 3d things lo ..wahah . c lar if can help i must help u d ....ha
poh ying wor

u-turn said...

hey...is juz what u say this is juz a starting point..and what lecturer ady said "woow...u are potential , i love it"

try to build up your own style...
keep in up..
practice more...
haha this is not what i said..
is juz what lecturer always said..
haha..
well..i can see ur effort..
hahaha..
erm...
so my comment is...

no comment is good comment..
haha..but this is not me..
i want to leave comment..
so..so..
so....ya u look gay..
opps..u not asking for this comment..?
ya i noe u want comment for ur robot design la..
k..so...my comment for ur robot design is...
is..?? mean juz has one comment..?
suitable to use "are"..?
erm..so...my comments are...

are..
let me think..


thinking....



ya..this what AD students always do...
THINK...




think...

arh...ya i notice that ur robot's leg is too small..look unstable...
is ur robot's leg...not ur robot lag..
dun confuse..
hahahaha..
puas.??
k my friend...

teikmun said...

WOW THANKS MY TERNG BRO HAHA !!
tis is ur 1st comment on my blog wor hhaa !!
yay ...d leg so small ..so lec din choose tat 1 !ha
hmm my own style r .....i'm weak on it ..no teikmun style at all !! ha