Friday, November 20, 2009

FINISHHH! YEAHUUU



yeah...finally finish my 3d still life modeling ....
tis is damnnn hard ..many nights din slp ..juz because of this project ...ishh ..!
hmm ..i quiet satisfy the final outcome..
tis is the feeling that what i want at the first....
hmm actually ...tis modeling doesn't have any story ..erm ..juz an old gramophone hehe .
hmm ..i think tis project is harder den last project ..no matter ..texturing ...lighting..modelling ...everythings juz hard ...but quiet enjoy the process .hoho ..
v stay many nitez at college 3d lab ...!
btw i also ned to thanks many ppl
especially my classmate'maxx' he help me alottt ...
i feel glad to hv tis type of 'fren'/classmate ....
another ..is my tutor charmaine ...she help me alott ..!
but i quiet sory to her ...because she want me change a lot of things ...but i din follow ..i use bak my own idea ...i 'juz change abit tat wat she want me to change'..hehehe ..thxxx.
seriously tis type of tutor ..'WHERE TO FIND'???
oh yah ..to c more clear ...juz click on my picture
hmm yeahh ....tis is the rose that i duplicate from my still life prject hah ..
but i change all the lighting n composition ....hohoho ..
yah ...juz for her ..i send tis to her ..! because she told me she like dark red rose ..^^
hope she like

0 comments: