Tuesday, December 8, 2009

FINAL

Alright !! 1 more week to go ...! wat shud i do ...i still got alot of workk ....
can i finish on time ? can i ? arghh ....! ''like imposible lo ''
hope i can pass tis sem !!! god bless me ! haha ,,
hmm ...yeahh ...vry vry happy n excited tat my work show on my college gallery !!
yeahuu!!! hah ....i'm so proud of myselff..yeah ..!!!
i wanna thx my mummy n daddy!! hah ...not onli 1 artwork ....got 3 ..yeahuuu!!!
hmm ...hope nxt time my work still can exhibit in any gallery! thx again !
oh yah ...1 more good news....
i get my 19 years most expensive b'day present hohoho ..
a DSLR camera !! NIKON D90!! yeahuu ..! it's damn expensive ....but my dad 二话不说..juz say
''OK...BUY THIS''
fuyooo ...imagine tis word come out from ur parent ...hohoho ..!
at the 1st i wanna buy more cheap d ..but he keep calling me buy more good n tahan geh !! haha
den ....mai buy lo ..hohoho! thxx alot dad..!! I LOVE N MISS U SOOO MUCH !!!

hmm ...mayb v2 also busy ...seldom chat ad ...aizz .
or mayb ...erm ..dn knw ........
n the most sad things is ..the rose ....the ros THE ROSEEEE!! arghh ..!
i send to her .....her feedbak=...''so nice'' ....''thxx''
errrrhhhhhggg.....juz 2 words ...hmm ..seriously it hurttt!!hmm ...but is over..after sum concern ..
feel better ..juz think more ppositive where hehe ...tis is wat i always do !! lkeke .
ok .....juz take it easy ....rushh my final ..
GAMBATEH to all my classmate!!! DG085-1!!! ..every1 goodluck ...hope no ppl fail!!!

0 comments: