Wednesday, February 18, 2009

drama day again !

woow ...2day was so happy ! 2day i take all 'A' in appearance test but also have A- lar...
show u my script。。。
ANGER~A

Wat the fuck are you doing here ! you having drugs? Tell me how old are you …18years old u go and take drugs…! You know how serious is the consequence . it harm your whole life..you think tis is funny !..u better stop it ! u useless son! You are killing urself



LOVE~A-

Mum I’m ready to be apart with you right now.you are going to find dady in a far distance from here.I know you are very lonely since dady leave here when I’m still a child .For a woman,you are strong.you incharge whole family and play the part of dad.I respect your decision as I understand how pressure you used to be.Once you happy and I will happy.Mum,I love you.

tis script i ned to special thanks to sweet yan ...cauz she so good..she gv me idea n she wrote tis script to me ..but sure i hv change abit lar ...! cauz tat time vry busy lo ...so she help me ...so touch ! haha din make u disappointed lo sweet yan ...i take A- ha ..! but hor i think i cn do better d hah ! thanks alot .,,,tq!..

and also tis script is real d lar ...it reali happen in my reali life lar ..

aizz cauz my mum almost wanna go to find my dad in a very far distance from here lar ...USA !

erm...ONCE U HAPPY ,I WILL HAPPY,, LOVE U SO MUCH MUM ..TAKE GOOD CARE


EXCITED~A-

Yo man ! I just won the singing competition and I get one million dolar…wuhoo !! 2music company are waiting my answer..! I’m going to be star……and I will have my own singing album my own song ..! finally my dream cum through..! you know I will do my best


STRUGGLE~A
erm tis din hv script d lar


SRY LA sweet yan ..i din record it ...cauz d camera man din attend 2day class !


haha ...2day i ad do my best lar !...juz hope nxt week our drama can 顺顺利利!but nw d story nt yt cum out man
still left 7 days onli ahh !!! scare man !...
Few more week later cn bck ipoh le ...cauz almost sem break !

4 comments:

Iron said...

Haha..You are very much welcome lar.I'm free til 发霉 here la..such script very easy job geh..dun so 客气,haha!But you are very well done also la!!Good Job man!!!All take grade 'A'!!!
But no chance to view ur drama got abit disaapointed lor~aikzz nvm la..
stay smart then!!!haha..pray for u here!

teikmun said...

hah thanks my dear haha !!!! aiyo also dn 1 cum sunway find me d !!

Iron said...

I can be there to meet u guys jz i don know how to go back home~hahah cz i nvr back from that site,scare lost way man!!~n actuaaly u can go one-u or midvalley to meet me mer..y dont???

teikmun said...

cauz vry far mah dear !! i ned many time lo !!!!
i less of time lo
haha !!! aizz so sry