Wednesday, February 4, 2009

drama day

woow ...转眼间。。2day is wed jor ! 2day having drama class at d evening !..Woow syok man ...my group hv 3 members included me lar ...!in our stotry ..i do '6' character lo syok leh hah ! finally our group get grade A-! aizz erm not bad lar...i think ! n also hor ...before our sketch start ...v ned to act 'PHYSICAL PAIN' ..!wah ..scream until my throat get hurt ...can't sing jor lo aizz ..must drink many water ! lecteurer said yesterday his class got 6 pll get grade A onli ...2day my class hv 8 ppl get grade A ..!must included me lar haha so funny n happy ..my class got many 影帝。。影后change to afternoon class jor ha ! 2day new assg ...erm i mean new drama sketch lar ..! wanna work v 4 members lo ...our title vry hard ..abit wory tim ! n also 4 of them i juz knew kieat hui 1 person onli ha ! but say d truth ...in drama class onli v all can knw each other lo ...herm ..interesting course n also d lecturer..well i will do my best ! haizz still hv many assg wanna do ...! like mind maping ....life drawing...studying body structure ....erm stop motion ..prespective ...erm ! i think tats all
...haha yah tats all ...act not many onli hah ! wuhhh....tats all

0 comments: