Sunday, February 8, 2009

motion graphic.....

Today wake up at 2.30pm sumting hah ...good slp ..act i like slp vry much ha ....every sunday when i wake up ..my housemate must finish their lunch jor d ..aizz ! so every sunday i also eat maggie d ..or bread onli haha ! After clean up ...i start to do my 2d motion graphic ..haha i found tat ..its vry funny d ..love it so much ...i love thing tat original cnt move d.....but after sum help of software den becum cn move jor ha ..so interesting ! I think i din take wrong subject on my major ..thanks god!
erm whole day juz doing my motion graphic..ntg special ..!oh yah i wanna talk about my fren sweet yan ...aiyo ...her blog so touch ..hah reali touch ...she always doing sumting tat vry touch on me ...thanks alot haha...没交错你这朋友呢。。nt much of will do tis d ..ha ! TOUCH !
LOVE YA SO MUCH ...MY DEAR fren sweet yan !

1 comments:

Iron said...

hey..have i do many things to make u touch??really many?...BUT anyway,i done that just to make you happy~haha