Friday, September 25, 2009

gv myself a holiday ..wahaha!!

haha .....2dy is 'my' holiday ....is time to play games yeah ....! dn knw y this sem ...my fren bring alot of games bak here ....!!ishh cham liao ..!!
hmm ..say d truth, i still in holiday mood, how come ?? ...
The energy n 推动力like last sem ..is no longer in my body ! ARghhh ..
this sem many of my classmate start to hardworking..wuhuu ,,,tis was good !!
so wat am i stil thinking ? slp? play? relax?..
NOOOOOO ...plz go away ...!! i ned to be more hardworking ..arghh !..~~~I CAN !!

hmm ..YEAH my sculpture done on wednesday hah ...if last week my lecturer'JASON' din say he ned to shoot\camera\ our sculpture early hor ....i think now i still haven finish.! actually, to finish the whole sculpture..it juz ned 1 around 1 week time ..!
but my laziness dn let me do tat haha ! .
hmm but after finished it...很有成就感!haha ...feel reali happy n syok..
oh ya ..n also hor ...it take to exhibition ..yeahh !the end of 2009 will have a 'ANIMATION EXHIBITION' at my college gallery...yeah ..! hope my last sem d robot design can show on there ...hah !!if my robot design got show at the gallery..den plus my sculpture ...yeahuu i got 2 art work is exibiton on the gallery ..hah ..!.
ha but i cnt also nvm lar ...NXT TIME hehe !!
thxxx to all of them tat comment on my sculpture ...THXX ALOT hehe !!..
erm ...i had uploaded all my sculpture progress from 0% to !100% d picture to my facebook hah ...! so juz clicj=k n view...

0 comments: