Friday, September 18, 2009

HARI RAYA !!!


herm....2dy is Hari Raya ..hah !! izit 2dy ?? or tmr ...ishhh i also not sure hah .!! all my housemate balik kamoung ..so left me n another housemate hah !!
my pc installed a game...'GTA4'...arghh ....!! i can't stop playing ....ishh ..ytd play until 3.30am lo ...hah ....tis game is reali nice ....!! tell the truth ...not many game tat i will keep playing ....hahah !! GTA4 i reali cnt stop hah ..! aizzyo ned to find sum way to stop me jor !! if not all my subject fail lo!
herm..oh yah ytd is conceptual rendering class...! tis is d first time i use color maker to render a robot ...hah it's cool man ....but cnt control well lar ...cause 1st time mah ..but i believe in the further weeks i will improve d ...hahah !! GAMBATEH !!
n also i found tat color is much more difficult den black n white ...!!hehe ..!!

0 comments: