Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm baKK!!

Hey,...finally i'm bak !! hehe..!
erm ...many things happened on tis few month! i dn knw hw to write all out ..! juz can say, tat hmmm......got happy..got sad..!...but most of it is sad ...! aizz...skip tat..! write some happy things!
2dy hv my vry 1st 3d class! it's reali fun...love it. so after class..when for movie..'UP'..! yeah ..it's from my dream company 'PIXAR' wuhhuu.! love their story ..love the way they animated! but cant say it's a vry awesome movie lar ...it juz nice !! n i watch v her again wahaha....!! yeah happy day haha! feel comfertable to communicate v her..>.<oh yah ..monday i had watched a movie too.....'ORPHAN'....it reali an awesome movie ..! the way that 'esther act and the story telling !Esther is the main character of tat movie....unbelievable tat she juz 12 years old....her acting are reali expert den may others actors.....LOVE HER SO MUCHH!。Hope tat she can get alot of awards.! It been a long time tat i din c such an excited movie....it reali make ur heart beat increase......! So ..y not to have a look on this movie hehehe !!



oh yah ..a whole new sem start... i will put on my 100% Effort on it as last sem ..!!I CAN DO IT !
Lastly, got 1 thing that i reali sad N DISAPOINTED is my 2d animation result......i get grade 'D'! It's reali bad lar ....i think got some problem lar ...but unfortunately..Mr. Syed din teach at my college ad ..so no ned argue..juz keep quiet ...n tis my luck ...BAD ! erm, i din say my 2d is really nice until can score grade A...but D is abit fake lar ....! cauz sum student juz cincai do...den they get same grade v me ..! i feel vry unfair....i reali put alot of effort on it ..........stop thinking this unlucky things..................END!

0 comments: