Saturday, January 23, 2010

Interesting trip hahah .



last sunday...finally she reach kl sunway haha ..hmm ...
i think tat day was our ''1st day'17/1/10 wuhuu ....hahah ..'
because of she late ..so v din go to mid valley ..juz walk at pyramid ...keke
da nxt day v go bukit bintang for whole day..ha v shop alot ...
pheww...tat was so tired ..keke ..but nvm it worth ..keke..
''after tat i reali cnt concentrate on my assg ..haha ..aiyakk ..too bad''
The 3rd day..she went bak to her .''kai ma'' hse ..haha ....den i hav class ....

after tat ..on thursday ..she come to find me again ..yeahh ..haha...den v go for movie..
''LIGION'' ishh ...ermm ....not a nice movie ..tat wat i can say ..haha ....aizya ..everything juz flatt ...keke
..hmm ..at night ..v go kl山顶.....yumcha ..v my 2 primary school classmate..they r couple keke ..
den having dinner at a restaurant name ''HEAVEN'' keke ...after tat v took alot of pic ....unfortunately tat my lao poh(camera)...not here ...i borrow to my best fren ad ...sighzzz....
but nvm lar ..v still took alot of pic kekkeke ..




hmm .....it's vry special with her ....hmmm
actually v juz knw each other for ...juz ''2 month'' ..
omg ..me myself also hard to believe tis ...
v like knw jor long time gam ...
v everything juz lile vry ngam gam geh worr ..
everything i like ...she like ...
beside drawing ..wahahaha ..
i mean life style lar ....
''in this stage'' ....v juz ..everything ''ngam''
...n da best thing is ...i reali like her mind thinking ..she is mature enough for me ..
she 体谅 me alot .......tis is y i love her so much ...hahah ...

hmm ..there is sumting tat i was worrying ..
v juz knw each other for 2 month ....den v start...
hmm ...does it mean..i easily fall in lov v others?
or ...............i feel like many ppl will say so lo ...hmm ...nvm ba ...
tell the truth ...tis ''feeling'' is reali strong n ........''weird '' ..hah how cum v can start so fasttt ...hahah ...but watever...i'm so glad tat she joining part of my life hehe .. ''in this stage lar''



oh yah ...sumting happened ...
aizz..from tis semester start til last week ....my work is juz like shit ..
my tutor .n all my classmate ...was disappointed on me .//they keep saying..
max- eh ...where is da ''TIMUN'' i knw be4 ....
Charmaine-Timun change jor ...he din finish his head modeling .....i feel disappointed lo ..

tat was too .sad ..i feel like wanna cry ...T.T
i knw ......is because of sum1 is joining my life ...i juz cnt concentrate n cnt handle is ..well ..T.T
but nvm ...after ytd chat v my dear..i feel tat ...dg085-1's TIMUN ....is cumming bak ..
ARGHHHHHHHH >>>>>>>
i my spirit n confident is cumming bakk ...arghhhhhhhhhhhh
hmm ...hope it reali cumming bak to me ..hahah ...
i won let all of u disappointed gerrr ....GAMBATEHH >>>>>



0 comments: