Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sumthing reali happened!!

erm.yah ..new sem started 1 week ...quiet free haha ...
but i still cnt finish my modeling ...because ' sumting reali happened''...
hard to concentrate ...aizz tat was too bad ....i'm so sry to myself ..i cnt like tis gahh!!!i ned to concentrate ! nothing can effect my study!!!.''mummy i rmb wat i promise to u n myself geh''

ermm .....'sum1 is joining my life ..woow' ...
haha..aizz ...finally ....after 1 n a half year ....hv a new relationship..
erm .. i dn knw my decision wrong or right ...
hmm ...ha everything reali happened too fast ...!!
but ...after wat my mind analyze ..den i knw wat i gonna do ..
hmm ...hope everythings juz fine .bah ..haha huuhuuu!!
.ned to care 1 more ppl ..
ned to be responsibility for everything ...keke ...
aizz ..as mummy said ...''dai gor zei' lu ....i cnt believe i'm 20 years old jor ..


huuuu ....i life 20 years d ...hmm ...
did i do anything wrong in tis 20 years ?? ..
hmm ..every1 did wrong be4 ...is juz c whether u knw hw to change or not....
i'm vry vry vry glad tat i hv such mummy ..!!!
*7 years without dad..
all is my mum ...everythings is my mum ...dad is her ..mum is her ..
arghhhhh ,,,,MUMMYYYY!! I MISS U ..I LOV U SOO MUCHH!!!!!

0 comments: